This Week on the Outdoor Line
SATURDAY February 18th, 2017 6-9am!!
- The long President's Day Weekend comes along at a great time 'cause we've got a long list of outdoor great times in store for you!
- Marine Area 9 opened February 16 and uh yeah...We're gonna talk about that. WOW!
- The Olympic Peninsula Salmon Derby has a 15 pounder on top of the leaderboard and will that hold up for the $10k? John Keizer weighs in!
- Eric Linde is on the Columbia River springer beat and joins us to talk about the big Springer Seminar at The Outdoor Emporium on March 11th!
- Brad Hole of KayakfishingWashington checks in with some killer local and destination action!
- Terry Weist of Steelhead U makes his Outdoor Line debut with some late winter ironhead ops
- Nate Bryant on Cowlitz spring steelhead!
- Don't miss the Northwest Outdoor Report!
- Daiwa Tech Line: Derby Day Details and preparing to succeed!
- Jet Chevrolet's Picks of the week
- Roy Robinson Chevy/RV's "Really? Where? and much, much more!
The Outdoor Line Community
On The Forum
Post by Stonefish » Thu Feb 23, 2017 01:06 PM
mainer, I'm fly fishing for them but small spinners and spoons will work. I bet the smallest size buzz ...
Post by billm » Thu Feb 23, 2017 04:02 AM
How did it go? Any pictures ?
Post by Bowfinger12000 » Thu Feb 23, 2017 02:42 AM
Thanks Guru!! I guess there's a PSA chapter that meets in the area I'm moving to so I think I'll check ...
Post by Bowfinger12000 » Thu Feb 23, 2017 02:39 AM
That's my neighbor!! I need to get the scoop from him! He truly is a unsung hero like so many of his ...
Outdoor Line Videos
Jan 13, 2017
Jan 02, 2017
John Martinis from John's Sporting Goods demonstrates how to properly rig pots to fish for shrimp and prawns in Puget Sound.
Dec 12, 2016
Rob Endsley from the Outdoor Line on 710 ESPN Seattle shows how to rig up with a float and jig for winter steelhead fishing. Floatfishing is hands-down the easiest and most effective technique to learn for catching steelhead. Here's some tips regarding floats, jigs, line, rods, and reels to get you started catching steelhead with a float and jig.
Oct 27, 2016