This Week on the Outdoor Line
SATURDAY August 19th 6-9am!!
- August in FULL SWING! Tune in and get DIALED IN!
- Mark Yuasa joins John Martinis and Nelly in studio
- Tommy Donlin checks in as winner of the Washington Tuna Classic!
- Robbo live from Craig, Alaska in his summertime exile in salmonland!
- Eric Linde Live from Buoy 10 and it's GO TIME!
- Madden Tobeck is The Bass Federation Washington State High School Tournament Inland Points Bass Champion!
- Larry Carpenter newly re-appointed Commissioner on salmon catch imbalance and new member Don Mc Issac
- Don't miss the Northwest Outdoor Report!
- Daiwa Tech Line: PINK TECH, Fresh and salt water!
- Jet Chevrolet's Picks of the week
- Roy Robinson Chevy/RV's "Really? Where? and much, much more!
The Outdoor Line Community
On The Forum
Post by SlumRunner » Tue Aug 15, 2017 06:38 PM
Just talked with Cannon, they are going to send me new low profile swivel mount for free and pay for ...
Post by Bowfinger12000 » Fri Aug 11, 2017 11:40 AM
Random question here I need settled but are all humpies wild or is there a fin clip program on these ...
Post by Nelly » Wed Aug 09, 2017 09:31 AM
Great stuff Bow! The Edmonds area, specifically Pt. Wells or the "Oil Docks" down to Richmond Beach ...
Post by Nelly » Tue Aug 08, 2017 08:07 PM
Birch Bay offers some of the best crabbing in the state and Birch Bay State Park is a 200 acre camping ...
Outdoor Line Videos
Mar 14, 2017
A look at the updated 3500 and 5500 bags from Exo Mountain Gear. For more information or to order please visit www.exomountaingear.com.
Jan 13, 2017
Jan 02, 2017
John Martinis from John's Sporting Goods demonstrates how to properly rig pots to fish for shrimp and prawns in Puget Sound.
Dec 12, 2016
Rob Endsley from the Outdoor Line on 710 ESPN Seattle shows how to rig up with a float and jig for winter steelhead fishing. Floatfishing is hands-down the easiest and most effective technique to learn for catching steelhead. Here's some tips regarding floats, jigs, line, rods, and reels to get you started catching steelhead with a float and jig.