This Week on the Outdoor Line
SATURDAY March 24th 6-9am!!!
- Welcome to HUNTING UNIVERSITY at SPORTCO TODAY at 10am!
- Local hunting legends Ryan Lampers and Joey Pyburn in studio!
- JJordan Harbertson of Mountain Ops: Focused nutrition fueling hunting success
- Eric Linde has his fingers on the pulse of the Columbia River Springers~!
- Mark Yuasa's Regional Roundup and AnacoBoatShow announcement!
- Dean Limb details Oregon Trophy Trout tactics!
- The Everett Clinic TEC Line: Springer strategies!
- Jet Chevrolet's Picks of the week
- Roy Robinson Chevy/RV's "Really? Where? and much, much more!
The Outdoor Line Community
On The Forum
Post by Nelly » Thu Mar 22, 2018 10:53 AM
What's up O&B!? First up, equipping your boat with a Blue Sea Systems ACR (or Automatic Charging Relay) ...
Post by pcorazao » Tue Mar 13, 2018 05:00 PM
Scratched a few Kokanee out last Saturday. Best day I ever had on that lake as just before April last ...
Post by Nelly » Sat Mar 10, 2018 10:05 AM
Lisa Killick has some great info on air right now!
Post by Eddy C » Sat Mar 10, 2018 10:05 AM
How is Robo tying 60 lb flouro? Crimping? Show and tell
Outdoor Line Videos
Mar 14, 2017
A look at the updated 3500 and 5500 bags from Exo Mountain Gear. For more information or to order please visit www.exomountaingear.com.
Jan 13, 2017
Jan 02, 2017
John Martinis from John's Sporting Goods demonstrates how to properly rig pots to fish for shrimp and prawns in Puget Sound.
Dec 12, 2016
Rob Endsley from the Outdoor Line on 710 ESPN Seattle shows how to rig up with a float and jig for winter steelhead fishing. Floatfishing is hands-down the easiest and most effective technique to learn for catching steelhead. Here's some tips regarding floats, jigs, line, rods, and reels to get you started catching steelhead with a float and jig.