This Week on the Outdoor Line
SATURDAY May 13th 2017 6-9am!!
- The May weather is cool but we've got some great outdoor news hot off the press, er, uh microphone...
- North for the summer? Alaska? Canada? Here's what you need to know before you go!
- Matt Milatz is a High School Bass PRO! and yes, you read that right1
- Brad Hole of Kayakfishingwashington.com and the NW paddling festival
- Mike Zavadlof of Mike Z’s Guide Service: Peninsula springers! Let's GO!
- Jim Stahl live from Drano Lake on the springer fishery
- Ryan Cleckner: Shooter. Period.
- Don't miss the Northwest Outdoor Report!
- Daiwa Tech Line: Trout and kokanee tech!!
- Jet Chevrolet's Picks of the week
- Roy Robinson Chevy/RV's "Really? Where? and much, much more!
The Outdoor Line Community
On The Forum
Post by karylmatt25 » Tue May 23, 2017 04:23 AM
We have many kinds of SAFETY DETECTORS.The device is designed to create a security for you
Post by Gemeniii » Mon May 22, 2017 03:31 PM
Are you talking about Blackmouth season in MA6? If so, my understanding is the State of Washington ...
Post by Nelly » Wed May 17, 2017 11:27 PM
YO! E! Check out the new Daiwa Lexa line counters. They come in a variety of sizes and they rock
Post by Saharit » Tue May 09, 2017 01:56 AM
Just a reminder about the Salmon for Soldiers Main Event coming up on August 26, 2017 at the Port of ...
Outdoor Line Videos
Mar 14, 2017
A look at the updated 3500 and 5500 bags from Exo Mountain Gear. For more information or to order please visit www.exomountaingear.com.
Jan 13, 2017
Jan 02, 2017
John Martinis from John's Sporting Goods demonstrates how to properly rig pots to fish for shrimp and prawns in Puget Sound.
Dec 12, 2016
Rob Endsley from the Outdoor Line on 710 ESPN Seattle shows how to rig up with a float and jig for winter steelhead fishing. Floatfishing is hands-down the easiest and most effective technique to learn for catching steelhead. Here's some tips regarding floats, jigs, line, rods, and reels to get you started catching steelhead with a float and jig.