This Week on the Outdoor Line
SATURDAY April 22nd 2017 6-9am!!
- Coming to you LIVE AND ON LOCATION from Red's Rendezvous at the Canyon River Ranch!
- Steve Joyce and Joe Rotter of Red's Fly Shop grab a headset and run through the day's events!
- Jason Brooks checks in with a turkey opener report and opening day of trout season run down!
- Rachel VandeVoort of Kimber Arms and the Backcountry Hunters of America tells us why the Federal divestment of public lands ain't a great thing...oh and RIFLES!!!
- Cowlitz springer and steel time? YOU BET IT IS! Todd "Riverdog" Daniels has his finger on a very active river pulse!
- Dave Jones WDFW Enforcement Whatcom County: A few words of wisdom from your friendly neighborhood GW!
- Don't miss the Northwest Outdoor Report!
- Daiwa Tech Line: Opening Day Trout Tech!
- Jet Chevrolet's Picks of the week
- Roy Robinson Chevy/RV's "Really? Where? and much, much more!
The Outdoor Line Community
On The Forum
Post by Nelly » Thu Apr 27, 2017 10:02 PM
I agree, Mutiny Bay will be busy but, the less time you spend running to a spot, the more time you're ...
Post by chromer » Wed Apr 26, 2017 08:06 PM
I also think the Halibut/Shrimp overlap is a horrible idea. With a paltry number of days for both, it ...
Post by Nelly » Thu Apr 20, 2017 02:26 PM
Welcome aboard 2X! Generally the ocean fisheries are viewed as mixed stock interception (as opposed ...
Post by Nelly » Wed Apr 19, 2017 09:13 AM
Hey Nino, it's called WindAlert and I'm very impressed with it!
Outdoor Line Videos
Mar 14, 2017
A look at the updated 3500 and 5500 bags from Exo Mountain Gear. For more information or to order please visit www.exomountaingear.com.
Jan 13, 2017
Jan 02, 2017
John Martinis from John's Sporting Goods demonstrates how to properly rig pots to fish for shrimp and prawns in Puget Sound.
Dec 12, 2016
Rob Endsley from the Outdoor Line on 710 ESPN Seattle shows how to rig up with a float and jig for winter steelhead fishing. Floatfishing is hands-down the easiest and most effective technique to learn for catching steelhead. Here's some tips regarding floats, jigs, line, rods, and reels to get you started catching steelhead with a float and jig.