Rob Endsley is a retired river guide and full time Alaska charter captain with thousands of days logged on the water. In 2007 he was recognized by Salmon and Steelhead Journal as one of the top 25 salmon and steelhead guides on the West Coast and he has received extensive coverage in both the regional and national media. When he's not fishing you can find Rob chasing big game in the mountains of the west every fall. He brings a lifetime of fishing, hunting, and outdoor experience to the Outdoor Line radio show.
Tom "Nelly" Nelson
Tom "Nelly" Nelson has spent over a half-century on the waters, uplands and mountain ranges of his beloved home, the vast Pacific Northwest. For the past decade and a half, Nelly has been the voice of Seattle Saturday morning outdoor radio where his lifetime of hunting & fishing experience and his communication skills have been put to the test. From his childhood on the rivers and bays of Puget Sound to the salmon, herring and charter fishing fleets of Alaska, Tom has taken full advantage of all that the challenging outdoor classroom has to offer.
This week on the Outdoor Line on 710 ESPN Seattle
SATURDAY December 15th 6-9am!!
- Snow in the mountains and wind on the bays Joey Pyburn of Ray's Baits in studio today!
- Ten shopping days until Christmas…!? WE GOT YOU!
- Bait FACTS….and fallacies: Ray's Baits Joey Pyburn fills in the facts!
- Lael Paul Johnson is Freshly back from Patagonia’s Jurassic Lake!
- Austin Moser Lake Roosevelt kokanee and rainbows Drawdown time and Austin’s Seattle Boat Show Seminars!
- Keith Robbins on if4 sea run coastal cutts fundraiser January 10, at Hula Hula
- Hank Shaw, author of Duck, Duck Goose is talking about preparing fall’s bounty for the jolly ‘olidays!
- Don't miss Truck Vault's Northwest Outdoor Report!
- The TECH Line: Higher (water) learning…
- Roy Robinson Chevy/RV's "Really? Where? and much, much more!
Lets get the forum back...common Tom!
Okay....so, here is the painful fact. The local fishermen (and women) here knew that considering what we witnessed this past year out on the water in our area, that it was only a matter of time and we'd ...