This Week on the Outdoor Line
SATURDAY June 24th 2017 6-9am!!
- IT'S THE FIRST SHOW OF SUMMER! Tune in for a rundown of what this wonderful season has in store!
- Mark Yuasa joins John Martinis and Nelly for his debut in studio!
- Brock Huard just retured from his first trip to the Queen Charlottes at WestCoastResorts.com Englefield Bay and was traumatized by a sea lion that stole his last chinook. Tune in for the rant!
- Robbo live from Craig, Alaska in his summertime exile in salmonland!
- Todd Daniels of TallTailsGuideService.com is fired up about his Summer on the Skykomish!
- John Keizer runs down the Ocean Salmon openers and Tuna outlook
- Nelson Goodsell of Salmon for Soldiers needs you! on August 26th at the Port of Everett!
- Don't miss the Northwest Outdoor Report!
- Daiwa Tech Line: Trout and kokanee tech!!
- Jet Chevrolet's Picks of the week
- Roy Robinson Chevy/RV's "Really? Where? and much, much more!
The Outdoor Line Community
On The Forum
Post by mp2mmotank » Wed Jun 28, 2017 08:14 PM
Adults and kids love playing FIFA 18. Gaming offers a great outlet for stress and are an enjoyable pass ...
Post by mp2mmotank » Wed Jun 28, 2017 08:12 PM
Nowadays, many options are available in STO credits ps4 playing. Just about all titles are available ...
Post by Nelly » Wed Jun 28, 2017 07:31 PM
Whassup Gear? Welcome aboard! Here's an excerpt from the WDFW Press Release: Crabbing will be allowed ...
Post by Nelly » Wed Jun 28, 2017 07:25 PM
Welcome aboard 'Stick and thanks for chiming in on the mooching technique, H! Just guessing here but ...
Outdoor Line Videos
Mar 14, 2017
A look at the updated 3500 and 5500 bags from Exo Mountain Gear. For more information or to order please visit www.exomountaingear.com.
Jan 13, 2017
Jan 02, 2017
John Martinis from John's Sporting Goods demonstrates how to properly rig pots to fish for shrimp and prawns in Puget Sound.
Dec 12, 2016
Rob Endsley from the Outdoor Line on 710 ESPN Seattle shows how to rig up with a float and jig for winter steelhead fishing. Floatfishing is hands-down the easiest and most effective technique to learn for catching steelhead. Here's some tips regarding floats, jigs, line, rods, and reels to get you started catching steelhead with a float and jig.