This Week on the Outdoor Line
SATURDAY January 21st, 2017 6-9am!!
- Good morning and WELCOME TO SEATTLE BOAT SHOW SEASON!
- George Harris of the Seattle Boat Show checks in with all the show details!
- WDFW Comissioner Larry Carpenter with the new direction of Columbia River fisheries and a look at North of Falcon 2017
- WHO puts all those trout in our magnificent alpine lakes? Eric Fickeisen, President of the HiLaker's club checks in with the answer and in invitation!
- Wild steelhead on the Olympic Peninsula? Ashley Lewis tells us how and where!
- Frank Murata of Daiwa dishes the details of the new Lexa, J Braid & NorthCoast Rods!
- Don't miss the Northwest Outdoor Report!
- Daiwa Tech Line: HIGH Water Wisdom
- Jet Chevrolet's Picks of the week
- Roy Robinson Chevy/RV's "Really? Where? and much, much more!
The Outdoor Line Community
On The Forum
Post by Bay wolf » Sun Jan 22, 2017 11:00 AM
We will be at the Washington Sportsmen Show walking the floor and educating attendees about the North ...
Post by jt418402 » Sun Jan 22, 2017 07:41 AM
Putting up for sale my 3 Cannon downriggers. They have been converted to braid and come with the original ...
Post by House » Tue Jan 17, 2017 02:13 PM
Salt Patrol fished winter blackmouth aboard the Evinrude powered Lowrance Pro Staff Flagship this past ...
Post by House » Mon Jan 16, 2017 09:56 AM
Winter Chinook fishing has been pretty good in the Islands. Silver Horde 3" spoons have been producing ...
Outdoor Line Videos
Jan 13, 2017
Jan 02, 2017
John Martinis from John's Sporting Goods demonstrates how to properly rig pots to fish for shrimp and prawns in Puget Sound.
Dec 12, 2016
Rob Endsley from the Outdoor Line on 710 ESPN Seattle shows how to rig up with a float and jig for winter steelhead fishing. Floatfishing is hands-down the easiest and most effective technique to learn for catching steelhead. Here's some tips regarding floats, jigs, line, rods, and reels to get you started catching steelhead with a float and jig.
Oct 27, 2016