This Week on the Outdoor Line
SATURDAY September 16th 6-9am!!
- THIS JUST IN: ROBBO WILL BE IN STUDIO TWO WEEKS IN SUCCESSION!
- Bryan & Bryce Johnson on the Outdoor Line Listener trip on deck: Crocodile Bay, Costa Rica in February!
- Mark Yuasa with his Regional Round-up!
- Mikayla Michelin on the Outdoor Emporium Waterfowl Seminar and getting women outdoors!
- Nick Kester on the Puget Sound coho beat!
- It's going to rain and Mike Zadvadlov will be on the Oly Pen rivers after the rain!
- John Keizer on a spectacular September South Sound
- Don't miss Robbo's Northwest Outdoor Report!
- Daiwa Tech Line: Salty Silver Strategies!
- Jet Chevrolet's Picks of the week
- Roy Robinson Chevy/RV's "Really? Where? and much, much more!
The Outdoor Line Community
On The Forum
Post by Dawgfan54 » Tue Sep 19, 2017 12:35 PM
55 years old next year and still in search of the Tyee.... Where and when would you go if you wanted ...
Post by House » Sun Sep 17, 2017 01:24 PM
LETS GO TO COSTA RICA AFTER THE SUPER BOWL Feb 9-16, 2018! Crocodile-Bay-Resort (1).jpg For the ESPN ...
Post by Nelly » Sat Sep 16, 2017 08:42 AM
I hear you and have never been a fan of pedestal mounted downriggers which is often the case with track-mounting ...
Post by Nelly » Sat Sep 16, 2017 06:49 AM
Sorry Bow, We are not fishing MA 9 until November first for Blackmouth. If the fishery is not in the ...
Outdoor Line Videos
Mar 14, 2017
A look at the updated 3500 and 5500 bags from Exo Mountain Gear. For more information or to order please visit www.exomountaingear.com.
Jan 13, 2017
Jan 02, 2017
John Martinis from John's Sporting Goods demonstrates how to properly rig pots to fish for shrimp and prawns in Puget Sound.
Dec 12, 2016
Rob Endsley from the Outdoor Line on 710 ESPN Seattle shows how to rig up with a float and jig for winter steelhead fishing. Floatfishing is hands-down the easiest and most effective technique to learn for catching steelhead. Here's some tips regarding floats, jigs, line, rods, and reels to get you started catching steelhead with a float and jig.