This Week on the Outdoor Line
SATURDAY January 13th 6-9am!!
- WDFW Conference calls results and Friday's Skagit Steelhead meeting fireworks.
- Jason Assonitis Bon Chovie Charters on Canadian winter spring action!
- Trey Curtiss of backcountryhunters.org's Hunting for Sustainability college outreach!
- Lisa Killick of WestCoast Resorts and the 710ESPN Listener Trips!
- Don't miss Mark Yuasa's Regional Roundup!
- Dave Johnson Of Kitsap Marina on Marine Area 10 winter chinook!
- The Everett Clinic Tech Line: Transition Time winter steel
- Jet Chevrolet's Picks of the week
- Roy Robinson Chevy/RV's "Really? Where? and much, much more!
The Outdoor Line Community
On The Forum
Post by SCHANKER » Sun Jan 14, 2018 06:22 PM
Nelly! Really!! what do we have to do to get the ball in our court for once! The years we went to the ...
Post by Bay wolf » Fri Jan 12, 2018 03:07 PM
Nelly, We agree, the confidentiality concept has been abused. When the Commission, who has Policy authority ...
Post by Nelly » Thu Jan 11, 2018 05:17 PM
Wow! That's more complicated than I would have imagined! The 710ESPN ap and the podcast button above ...
Post by greenfishnut » Mon Jan 01, 2018 10:30 AM
How Many of you are aware of this recall If you have one of the recalled units, you should immediately ...
Outdoor Line Videos
Mar 14, 2017
A look at the updated 3500 and 5500 bags from Exo Mountain Gear. For more information or to order please visit www.exomountaingear.com.
Jan 13, 2017
Jan 02, 2017
John Martinis from John's Sporting Goods demonstrates how to properly rig pots to fish for shrimp and prawns in Puget Sound.
Dec 12, 2016
Rob Endsley from the Outdoor Line on 710 ESPN Seattle shows how to rig up with a float and jig for winter steelhead fishing. Floatfishing is hands-down the easiest and most effective technique to learn for catching steelhead. Here's some tips regarding floats, jigs, line, rods, and reels to get you started catching steelhead with a float and jig.