This Week on the Outdoor Line
SATURDAY November 18th 6-9am!!
- The guys have Montana mulies on their minds so Nelly is making Robbo tell the tale of his Nevada trophy!
- Ray Gombiski of Murphy Auctions with Inflatable Boat deals and Snoqualmie valley waterfowl!
- Gary March the Salmon Derby Series Grand Prize Boat winner totaled his truck and boat on a Montana hunt then gets the winning call: From a total bummer to total joy!
- Chef Patrick Fagan of The Sportsman’s Kitchen in studio!
- Don't miss Mark Yuasa's Regional Round-up!
- Jason Brooks Frank Church Wilderness hunt & Bonus rainbow plants for a great fall lake fishery!
- Don't miss Robbo's Northwest Outdoor Report!
- Daiwa Tech Line: Fall coho go-to tech!
- Jet Chevrolet's Picks of the week
- Roy Robinson Chevy/RV's "Really? Where? and much, much more!
The Outdoor Line Community
On The Forum
Post by Nelly » Sat Nov 18, 2017 07:05 PM
Hey Lee, We'll be there from 2/14-2/26. There are non fishing rates available Just email Kerem at the ...
Post by Chef Patrick » Fri Nov 17, 2017 10:34 AM
And so it begins! The first recipe is up on the new blog. It's a little something to do with your ground ...
Post by Nelly » Mon Nov 13, 2017 07:30 PM
Now THAT's a great question! Let me do some digging and I'll have someone from WDFW on air for an interview ...
Post by Nelly » Sun Nov 12, 2017 05:18 PM
Having spent several hours on WDFW Conference calls last week, I can honestly tell you that the closure ...
Outdoor Line Videos
Mar 14, 2017
A look at the updated 3500 and 5500 bags from Exo Mountain Gear. For more information or to order please visit www.exomountaingear.com.
Jan 13, 2017
Jan 02, 2017
John Martinis from John's Sporting Goods demonstrates how to properly rig pots to fish for shrimp and prawns in Puget Sound.
Dec 12, 2016
Rob Endsley from the Outdoor Line on 710 ESPN Seattle shows how to rig up with a float and jig for winter steelhead fishing. Floatfishing is hands-down the easiest and most effective technique to learn for catching steelhead. Here's some tips regarding floats, jigs, line, rods, and reels to get you started catching steelhead with a float and jig.