This Week on the Outdoor Line
SATURDAY December 9th 6-9am!!
- Welcome to December! WDFW has a gift for us: Bizarre salmon management plans!
- Robbo and Nelly are declaring this show as Sportsman’s gift central…WE GOT YOU!
- Tony Salvidar Snow goose producer: Know where to hunt in the COLD!
- Scott Propst Only one month away from the Resurrection Derby in Anacortes!
- Ashley Nicole Lewis Oly Pen Steel in full swing!
- Todd Daniels Skykomish Steelhead now on tap!
- PSA President Ron Garner The Puget Sound Chinook Management Plan MESS!
- Daiwa Tech Line: Banking on STEEL!
- Jet Chevrolet's Picks of the week
- Roy Robinson Chevy/RV's "Really? Where? and much, much more!
The Outdoor Line Community
On The Forum
Post by Nelly » Mon Dec 11, 2017 12:40 PM
Sorry dude, I bitch-slapped em off the board
Post by QuotaCatcher » Sun Dec 03, 2017 09:04 PM
Holy smokes, thanks for all your time Nelly, I think I'm sold!
Post by House » Sat Dec 02, 2017 02:45 PM
For the fourth consecutive year, West Coast Resorts has created a special package for 710 listeners - ...
Post by Nelly » Sat Dec 02, 2017 10:46 AM
Welcome aboard QC! I love Whidbey Island and we're looking forward to your posts here on the Forums!
Outdoor Line Videos
Mar 14, 2017
A look at the updated 3500 and 5500 bags from Exo Mountain Gear. For more information or to order please visit www.exomountaingear.com.
Jan 13, 2017
Jan 02, 2017
John Martinis from John's Sporting Goods demonstrates how to properly rig pots to fish for shrimp and prawns in Puget Sound.
Dec 12, 2016
Rob Endsley from the Outdoor Line on 710 ESPN Seattle shows how to rig up with a float and jig for winter steelhead fishing. Floatfishing is hands-down the easiest and most effective technique to learn for catching steelhead. Here's some tips regarding floats, jigs, line, rods, and reels to get you started catching steelhead with a float and jig.