Boat Show University!

Check here for Outdoor Line news, trips, public appearances, website updates, and political news. Club announcements are welcome here! here.Image

Boat Show University!

Postby Nelly » Sat Jan 15, 2011 2:30 pm

Hey Gang!
I saw several questions while we were on air regarding our Boat Show University Seminar.

I'm giving a Seattle Boat Show University Seminar on Sunday, January 23 @ 0830hrs

You heard correctly as I'm giving two $50 gift certificates to the first two fellas to take a seat! I'll also have giveaways from Silver Horde, Q Cove and Krippled Lures so everyone is going to go home with much more than information!

Thanks for your question, interest and for joining our Forums!
The Outdoor Line on 710 ESPN Seattle 6-9am Every Saturday!
Nelly
Spawned Out Boot

Re: Boat Show University!

Postby Dan Carney » Mon Jan 17, 2011 12:14 pm

I thought I heard something a couple of weeks ago about a Lowrance seminar about advanced techniques on using your fish finder. I have looked at the Boat Show schedules and can't seem to find this topic. Did I miss something?
L8R
Dan
Dan Carney
Pecker Trout

Postby Nelly » Mon Jan 17, 2011 1:38 pm

You heard right Dan but the Lowrance Seminars are at the Washington Sportsman's Show In Puyallup Scroll down and you'll see the seminar!
Nelly
Spawned Out Boot

Postby Nelly » Sat Jan 22, 2011 2:09 pm

Hope to see a few of you tomorrow at Boat Show University! I will have a couple of $50 Outdoor Emporium gift certificates and a box of Silver Horde Kingfisher Spoons to give away!
See you tomorrow at 0830 and I promise that no one will miss the NFC Championship!!!
Nelly
Spawned Out Boot

Return to Outdoor Line News and Announcements