Derek Floyd Reel Class Charters Thurs, Feb 13 PSA Sno-King,

Check here for Outdoor Line news, trips, public appearances, website updates, and political news. Club announcements are welcome here! here.Image

Derek Floyd Reel Class Charters Thurs, Feb 13 PSA Sno-King,

Postby Fishnut » Sun Feb 09, 2014 2:51 pm

Derek Floyd of Reel Class Charters brings his bottom chart redrawing software presentation to the PSA Sno-King meeting on Thursday Feb 13. Derek has a fleet of charter boats in Alaska and is one of the winningest boats for derby overall boat weight in a lot of larger derbies.

Anyone that fishes with Derek has seen him call out which rod is going to go off from reading his chart software. He is always right. He is going to cover his software and how he reads the bottom to interpret it. As always we will have a great raffle. I was going to have two Fetha Styx Down Rigger Rods with Shimano Tekota 600 reels. They are out so I have to pick up two high quality rods for the raffle as well as other great things. Probably have to be Lamiglas or G Loomis rods or equal. See you there!

We will have the Feb 22nd, PSA Sno-King Members Only Derby tickets for sale at this meeting. We are going to switch the weigh in to Everett as WDFW has said that MA 9 is at 91% of its winter Chinook impacts. It is likely it will be shut down by Feb 22. So we are going to have this be an 8-1 and 8-2 fishery. The weigh in will be at the Everett Marina Boat Ramp at 3:00 cell phone time. Must be in line by 3:00 or your fish cannot be weighed as part of the derby. At least one person on the boat must have a current PSA Sno-King membership. Tickets will also be sold at Eds Surplus in Lynnwood.

PSA Sno-King meetings-Food and drink available for those coming straight from work
Everyone Welcome
Second Thursday of every month, 6:00
Great Raffles!
Edmonds Senior Center
220 Railroad Ave
Edmonds WA
Fishnut
Pollywog

Re: Derek Floyd Reel Class Charters Thurs, Feb 13 PSA Sno-Ki

Postby Fishnut » Tue Feb 11, 2014 9:45 am

Correction,
In the body of the post I had written May 13. It is now corrected to February. I had halibut seasons on the brain, sorry!
Fishnut
Pollywog

Return to Outdoor Line News and Announcements