Great work

Check here for Outdoor Line news, trips, public appearances, website updates, and political news. Club announcements are welcome here! here.Image

Great work

Postby Rock » Sun Jan 05, 2014 1:11 pm

Nelly and Co.

Great work on the new show this morning. Great start to a great show! Looking forward to seeing all of the upcoming shows!
Rock
Pecker Trout

Re: Great work

Postby Nelly » Wed Jan 08, 2014 10:11 am

Thanks Rock,
You're too kind. That first shoot was tough with a sick crew and a slow bite.
When the graphic had "Chehalis" misspelled...I about threw up... :(

This week we have former Mariner Jeff Cirillo on the Skykomish with Todd Daniels of Tall Tails Guide Service and we had humpy interference while searching for silvers.
It should be a hoot! thumbup
The Outdoor Line on 710 ESPN Seattle 6-9am Every Saturday!
Nelly
Spawned Out Boot

Postby Rock » Wed Jan 08, 2014 11:24 am

haha I saw that... I was thinking?... Maybe Chehalis is spelled with an S back in the day or from Native translation... Oh well still a great job.

I am looking forward to Sunday already have the DVR set. I am going out in the new drift boat to hopefully catch some metalheads coming up the river with this new push. We will see how early I get up after a hopefully solid Seahawks win!

Take care and I am sure I will see you at the boat show as I bought a 5 day pass.

Rock
Rock
Pecker Trout

Postby Sharkey45 » Fri Jan 10, 2014 7:08 pm

Good start Nelly, not sure I like the new kinder gentler Kevin though. I'm guessing there was some material left on the cutting room floor. Tough to stretch 2 fish into a show but you guys did a good job of it.
Sharkey45
Pollywog

Return to Outdoor Line News and Announcements