Marysville DU Banquet

Check here for Outdoor Line news, trips, public appearances, website updates, and political news. Club announcements are welcome here! here.Image

Marysville DU Banquet

Postby Smalma » Sat Mar 05, 2011 5:27 am

The annual Marysville-Arlington DU fund raising banquet is set for March 19!!

If you are an avid waterfowler or just interested in the health of North America wetlands or would enjoy an evening of socializing with others with those interests do consider joining us on the 19th.

The banquet will be held on the Medallion Hotel at Smokey Point (exit 206 off I-5) at 16710 Smokey Point Blvd. Doors will open at 5 PM, dinner at 7. Before dinner while socializing (will be a bar) there will be the apportunity to bid on a number of items during a silent auction. There will also be raffles and following dinner a live auction. Also a game and special raffle for Green wings (those 17 and under).

Ticket prices (which include admissionl, dinner and DU membership) are $60 for singles, $90 for couples, and $30 for green wings.

If interested in tickets please contact me -
Curt Kraemer at 360-659-5024
Smalma
Biologist Emeritus

Re: Marysville DU Banquet

Postby Nelly » Sat Mar 05, 2011 7:58 am

Thanks for the heads up Curt!!!
Here's hoping you sell'er out!!!!
The Outdoor Line on 710 ESPN Seattle 6-9am Every Saturday!
Nelly
Spawned Out Boot

Postby Smalma » Fri Mar 18, 2011 10:21 am

Still have some tickets left.

Probably will be able to get a ticket at the door (but come early). Also if you want to put a hold on a ticket give me a call at the number listed in the first post or on my cell - 425-870-1722 (will be working on the banquet set-up most of the day Saturday so the cell will be the best option).

Also if you are unable to make the Marysville event or get a ticket there are a number of other DU events across the state in the next few months and you can check the dates and areas for them at -

http://www.ducks.org/washington/events

While I would like to see folks at "our" event I don't think the ducks care where you support them.

Thanks
Curt
Smalma
Biologist Emeritus

Postby Nelly » Fri Mar 18, 2011 5:30 pm

I wish I could make it buddy!!!
I even have another friend who is having a Birthday party at the banquet! It would really be a hoot!!! (...or a "quack-up" as the case may be...)
The Outdoor Line on 710 ESPN Seattle 6-9am Every Saturday!
Nelly
Spawned Out Boot

Return to Outdoor Line News and Announcements