Fidalg-San Juan Islands Chapter Meeting

Check here for Outdoor Line news, trips, public appearances, website updates, and political news. Club announcements are welcome here! here.Image

Fidalg-San Juan Islands Chapter Meeting

Postby Dash One » Sat Apr 14, 2012 4:24 pm

Meeting this coming' Tuesday the 17th -- 6:30 PM At Village Pizza in Anacortes.

We'll have Rob Endsley, Co-Host of ESPN Radio Outdoorline and Owner/Operator of Prince of Wales Sportsfishing in Craig, AK. ... talking tactics and techniques for local Halibut. Robbo, stripped to the waist will wrestle a live, 129 pound Halibut, in a kiddie pool, in the parking lot during the break. You wont want to miss that!

Kevin John of Holiday Sports (Burlington) will discuss terminal Halibut gear and harpoon rigging.

I'll be talking a blue-streak after a few beers ... but promise to part with a few of my Spot Prawn sneaker spots. "Boys and girls, you don't have to fish in a crowd for the tasty buggers."

Always a monthly raffle with some good swag. All proceeds go to our Salmon Enhancement Fund.

So come on out for an information filled evening; have a beer or a hard-pop while you listen; meet some like-minded folks who dig the same stuff you do; and keep tabs on the movements of some Island highliners. Get there early to secure your place.

Hey, we talk fishin' up here. I don't post that stuff on the interwebz, so if you want to learn more about fishing MA7 ... well, you know the drill.

Jay
Dash One
Pollywog

Re: Fidalg-San Juan Islands Chapter Meeting

Postby Robbo » Sat Apr 14, 2012 6:46 pm

Don't forget the Crisco Reverend. I'm wouldn't wanna git a rash or anything :mrgreen:
Prince of Wales Sportfishing
Craig, Alaska Saltwater Salmon and Halibut Charters
http://www.princeofwalessportfishing.com
The Outdoor Line on 710 ESPN Seattle
Robbo
Grand Poobah

Return to Outdoor Line News and Announcements