Sold Out

Check here for Outdoor Line news, trips, public appearances, website updates, and political news. Club announcements are welcome here! here.Image

Sold Out

Postby Dash One » Fri Mar 02, 2012 9:56 am

The Anacortes Salmon Derby sold out. It took 29 days this year, but event organizers still managed to engineer a sell out.

One can still get a ticket by sponsoring their way in (is sponsoring a word?) ... or, sometimes we have unused, sponsor donated tickets for sale at face value. Please contact me if you need a ticket ... there are ways!

Jay
Dash One
Pollywog

Re: Sold Out

Postby Brandon » Fri Mar 02, 2012 11:31 am

This will be my first time fishin it. Never fished Area 7 before..should be fun. Gottta question for you. I understand the marina in town has a sling? My buddies boat sits on bunks. Is there a way to pick the boat off the trailer or do we gotta go to washington park?
Brandon
Metalhawg

Postby Nelly » Fri Mar 02, 2012 11:55 am

Brandon wrote:This will be my first time fishin it. Never fished Area 7 before..should be fun. Gottta question for you. I understand the marina in town has a sling? My buddies boat sits on bunks. Is there a way to pick the boat off the trailer or do we gotta go to washington park?

Don't tell him Jay! He is a quick learner!

Just kidding Brandon, you can launch whereever you wish! This business of guys with bunk trailers having issues with slinging their boats is just that...THE BUSINESS

Like any other professional, competent and experienced sling launch facility, Skyline has a floor jack that lifts your stern just enough off the trailer bunks to get the sling in. It's quick, easy and completely safe!

Glad you scored a ticket, you're gonna have a ball and we'll see you in Anacortes!!! gears
The Outdoor Line on 710 ESPN Seattle 6-9am Every Saturday!
Nelly
Spawned Out Boot

Postby Dash One » Fri Mar 02, 2012 12:05 pm

Brandon,

YES ... the Port of Anacortes, Cap Sante Marina will splash boats to 26' on bunk trailers - all year round. The launching and recovery is free to derby contestants that weekend.

Be sure to come to the free, Friday night seminar, where I'll be giving a short Power Point presentation on how/where to fish a few productive spots in MA 7 ... as well as presentations by Tom "The Chair Assassin" Nelson and Capt. John Keizer of Team Lowrance/Salt Patrol.

Jay
Dash One
Pollywog

Postby Dan Carney » Fri Mar 02, 2012 12:29 pm

Brandon,
The Friday night presentation is worth attending, especially if you haven't fished area 7 before.
L8R
Dan
Dan Carney
Pecker Trout

Postby Brandon » Fri Mar 02, 2012 10:09 pm

Sweet thanks for the help fellas. Ive found sound good maps on John Martinis website. Ill for sure be their for the powerpoint. The juans definitely is a different show then what im used to.
Brandon
Metalhawg

Postby Nelly » Mon Mar 05, 2012 6:58 am

Dash One wrote:Brandon,

Be sure to come to the free, Friday night seminar, where I'll be giving a short Power Point presentation on how/where to fish a few productive spots in MA 7 ... as well as presentations by Tom "The Chair Assassin" Nelson and Capt. John Keizer of Team Lowrance/Salt Patrol.

Jay

I'm not sure I like that nickname....

Brandon, Just follow the Salt Patrol boat around.... He'll show you where to go!
The Outdoor Line on 710 ESPN Seattle 6-9am Every Saturday!
Nelly
Spawned Out Boot

Postby Dash One » Mon Mar 19, 2012 3:15 pm

That name was well earned, and the origin thereof chronicled in these here pages. I'm still looking for a "Big Red Rated" chair for my bar.

J
Dash One
Pollywog

Return to Outdoor Line News and Announcements