Outdoor Emporium Springer Seminar This Saturday!

Check here for Outdoor Line news, trips, public appearances, website updates, and political news. Club announcements are welcome here! here.Image

Outdoor Emporium Springer Seminar This Saturday!

Postby Nelly » Wed Feb 22, 2012 5:27 pm

Join us this Saturday at Outdoor Emporium for The Outdoor Line's third annual springer seminar with Columbia River Pros Eric Linde and Rich Mercado!

The doors open at 9am with the seminar kicking off at 10am and running until 2pm with a one-hour break for lunch which will be provided by Outdoor Emporium!

Here's the Seminar Schedule:

Tom “Nelly” Nelson Co-Host of 710 ESPN’s “Outdoor Line” Radio Show
"Columbia Springers from your boat: a guide to gettin ‘er done yourself”

Rich Mercado of Rich's NW Guide Service
“Tributary Tricks": intercepting springers on various Big C Tributaries”

Eric Linde of Linde Sportfishing,THE Portland-Area Fishing authority!
“Willamette Wisdom: gettin’ you dialed in on early season Big Willys!!”

With a forecasted run of nearly 400,000 Columbia River Chinook and A LARGE amount of 5-year fish scheduled to return in 2012, you WILL NOT want to miss out on this terrific opportunity to learn from some of the Northwest’s TOP anglers!!

Over $750.00 in Free Raffle Prizes will be given away at this event and SMOKIN’ Hot Deals on Salmon Gear, Anchoring Equipment and more THIS DAY ONLY!! As always, we will be serving the famed Outdoor Emporium BBQ’d/Smoked Hot Dogs and Sodas for lunch FREE OF CHARGE! No pre-registration required!
Attendance is always FREE and the information is always PRICELESS!!

See you this Saturday!
The Outdoor Line on 710 ESPN Seattle 6-9am Every Saturday!
Nelly
Spawned Out Boot

Re: Outdoor Emporium Springer Seminar This Saturday!

Postby Dan Carney » Sun Feb 26, 2012 7:36 am

Nelly,
Enjoyed the seminar yesterday. I plan on heading down there in a couple of weeks. I'm not sure yet if I will target the Portland area or just a little farther down river. I may ride the Harley down and scout for an area that has good camping next to a launch. So far Willow Grove and Cathlamet look promising. I would be interested to know when you are heading down, might see you on the water.
I have plenty of experience fishing the Big C. above The Dalles Dam, but not the lower river.
Game on...
L8R
Dan
Dan Carney
Pecker Trout

Return to Outdoor Line News and Announcements