Area 9 Test Fishing 1/18

A general fishing forum to discuss, chat, or ask questions about all things related to saltwater or freshwater fishing. Image

Area 9 Test Fishing 1/18

Postby team morning wood » Tue Jan 18, 2011 5:35 pm

We started out the morning taking a few quick pics of the old Meadowdale boathouse collapsing from a few days ago. Then headed out to the tinshed off the west side of possesion. The weather was flat but dirty on the surface, After trolling for a while I had missed three takedowns until before noon bam!!! It was on. It ended being a very big fish in the upper teens I.m telling it was big, collected our dna and took scales and released him or her to be caught again. A liitle while later Toby hooks another fish about 7 or 8lbs, Both wer hatchery fish. We did see a few more caught throughout the day so there are a few fish around, There wasn't a lot of bait though so that could change when the water clears hopefully. Everything hooked was on cookies n cream spoons and red flashers. Good luck everybody and hope to see you out there!!!
Pete ( the fish checker)
team morning wood
Pollywog

Re: Area 9 Test Fishing 1/18

Postby Nelly » Tue Jan 18, 2011 5:51 pm

Nice work Pete! Does the DNA, scale sampling and such include taking pictures? I would have love to have seen those fish!
Oh well, at least you released them so me and my blood thirsty bretheren can go bonk 'em on the head next time out!
WAAAY to go Team Morning Wood!
The Outdoor Line on 710 ESPN Seattle 6-9am Every Saturday!
Nelly
Spawned Out Boot

Re: Area 9 Test Fishing 1/18

Postby team morning wood » Tue Jan 18, 2011 5:52 pm

We wish we could take pics, But sorry we don't!!!
team morning wood
Pollywog

Return to General Fishing Forum & Discussion