A Couple of Observations

A general fishing forum to discuss, chat, or ask questions about all things related to saltwater or freshwater fishing. Image

A Couple of Observations

Postby fodf » Sat Dec 19, 2015 5:01 pm

I religiously tune in to you guys on podcast every Saturday morning..luv the show. I've noticed recently that some of your guests are the same as who shows up on the NW Wild Country telecast on the same day, which I also record. Any comment? Coincidence? Did Duane jump ship from you all to them? Secondly, you haven't posted any vids on YouTube recently. Why is that? I luv the visuals that you two (three counting John) provide. Please continue the vids on YT. Keep up the great work. Eric
fodf
Pollywog

Re: A Couple of Observations

Postby Robbo » Sun Dec 20, 2015 8:22 am

We set up the show each week based upon what we think is the best content at the time. Speaking for myself I pay little to no attention to what they are doing on the other side. If folks didn't bring up the fact that the content seems to be similar all the time I wouldn't even know what they are up to. I run several successful businesses and I have a family to worry about. That's all I know buddy...

Sorry for the lapse in video content Eric. I'll talk to Nelsticle and perhaps we can start cranking out some more videos. We felt like we were being a bit redundant with them but there's always something to chat about in the fishing and hunting world.

Thanks a bunch for listening Eric and Merry Christmas to you and your family thumbup
Prince of Wales Sportfishing
Craig, Alaska Saltwater Salmon and Halibut Charters
http://www.princeofwalessportfishing.com
The Outdoor Line on 710 ESPN Seattle
Robbo
Grand Poobah

Re: A Couple of Observations

Postby Nelly » Sun Dec 20, 2015 10:50 am

Good morning Eric,
First off, Thanks for listening and posting!

To jump on my pard's points a bit, the outdoor industry is a very small world especially this time of year when opportunities are a bit limited with respect to the plethora of fisheries and hunts of the summer and fall seasons.

The bottom line is that when developing content for The Outdoor Line it's not unusual at all to bump into the same sources that another magazine or news source would.

As far as the people I get to work with are concerned, I'm genuinely blessed. Rob Endsley is the closest thing we have to a superstar in this outdoor market and with over 40 years of experience and several top selling books to his credit, John Martinis is a true legend and that is not a word I use lightly.

I can put head to pillow at night knowing we do our level best to bring our listeners content worthy of their time and in so doing provide our sponsors an effective and efficient way to accurately deliver their messages as well.

That said, Robbo and I are never satisfied with our product and are always trying to improve which is why I welcome inquiries as to our content and value your -and all of our listeners- input, suggestions and comments.

Thank you again for your post and Merry Christmas, T cheers
The Outdoor Line on 710 ESPN Seattle 6-9am Every Saturday!
Nelly
Spawned Out Boot

Return to General Fishing Forum & Discussion