Our First Charter

A general fishing forum to discuss, chat, or ask questions about all things related to saltwater or freshwater fishing. Image

Our First Charter

Postby onwhiskeycreek » Sat Jul 11, 2015 11:26 am

Our friends from Oregon, Sam and Ellen, treated us to a charter fishing trip yesterday. OMGosh...it was wonderful and such fun. Our Guide/Captain was Howie of Stellar Charters (Prince of Wales Sport fishing) and he was terrific! He put us on the fish, taught us some new tricks in catching them, has a wonderfully comfy boat, good snackage (thanks Mrs. Howie) and....my fave...did not yell at us like the TV guides do. Hahaha. I had mentioned to Sam that I had never wanted to do a charter because I do not like how they yell at the clients all the time...would make my ears ring and I'd have to toss 'em overboard. This one's a keeper. He was fun, funny, knowledgeable and we all had a blast!!! Thanks Sam, Ellen and Howie for a great day! Oh Yeah...here's ONE of the King Salmon I caught.
wink emoticon
We got King Salmon (Chinook), Silver Salmon (Coho) and Halibut....
2015-07-08 Fish Sam Ellen 014.jpg
2015-07-08 Fish Sam Ellen 014.jpg (101.61 KiB) Viewed 2214 times
onwhiskeycreek
Pollywog

Re: Our First Charter

Postby Nelly » Sun Jul 12, 2015 7:33 am

That's a beautiful chinook and I'm glad to see that you broadened your angling horizons as well!
Nice work! cheers
The Outdoor Line on 710 ESPN Seattle 6-9am Every Saturday!
Nelly
Spawned Out Boot

Return to General Fishing Forum & Discussion