Running my mouth about Area 10 kings

A general fishing forum to discuss, chat, or ask questions about all things related to saltwater or freshwater fishing. Image

Running my mouth about Area 10 kings

Postby Chef Patrick » Tue Apr 21, 2015 9:31 pm

So I made this video, squeaking my own wheel about the A-10 chinook closure. For good or ill, I've been sending it out to the director, the governor, our representatives....

I figured I might as well share it here too.

Looking back, there are a bunch of things I wish I said, or wish I said differently. Plus, the sound quality isn't great with the wind and all. That's OK though. There will be more opportunities. It's not like I'm planning to shut up about this anytime soon.
Chef Patrick
Pollywog

Re: Running my mouth about Area 10 kings

Postby olympic » Wed Apr 22, 2015 8:13 am

Hi Chef Patrick, I agree with what you are saying. Did you catch last Saturday's show; a guy called in after the Dr. Unsworth interview said that his friend is a Muckleshoot tribal member and told him they were planning on this last second bombshell or no deal tactic they pulled! I believe this guy was sincere. This shows this NOF process is broken and the state, tribes, feds, etc need to honestly reform this process so this crap doesn't happen again. I posted a subject line about the Grow Sportfishing petition; hopefully that will carry some weight for reform. If the Muckleshoots had a sincere concern, why didn't they bring that to the table back in February? I believe they had a different agenda, but I don't want to go there on this forum. I will mention that the northern areas of area 11 are in easy reach of the Seattle area; Dolphin Pt, 3 tree pt, etc. Let's all sign the petition, join CCA, and pressure the WDFW to reform the process. Thanks for your video. Tight lines! rockon
olympic
Pollywog

Re: Running my mouth about Area 10 kings

Postby Nelly » Wed Apr 22, 2015 9:08 am

Thanks for posting that Chef P!
The only way we're going to make any progress is to stick together and make some noise 50cal
The Outdoor Line on 710 ESPN Seattle 6-9am Every Saturday!
Nelly
Spawned Out Boot

Return to General Fishing Forum & Discussion