New Member Introductions

A general fishing forum to discuss, chat, or ask questions about all things related to saltwater or freshwater fishing. Image

Re: New Member Introductions

Postby boardheaded » Sun Jan 15, 2012 8:02 pm

Hey to all!!! Fished for many years, but just started to 'pay attention' this year.
Had a good summer shore fishing for bass & some trout when available. Biggest difference for me is tracking and journaling everything I did.
This leads me right into a spectacular late summer and fall into winter catching salmon!!! I have gone to many seminars, started lookin into local clubs and listened.
I have done a lot of area exploring trying to find good shore spots for steelhead, and so far have 6 on my card. All under 10lbs., but the best fighters were the natives on the Queets back in December. Obviously, I left 'em behind.
I have found something I am passionate about, from conservation and maintenance to being vocal in my local and state efforts. I am always breathless at the amount of opportunities I see in Washington to be a part of such vibrant and critical fisheries.

Tight lines to all, and thanks for sharing info, humor and guidleines for all of the rookie fishers out there!
boardheaded
Pollywog

Postby Nelly » Mon Jan 16, 2012 6:31 am

Thanks for coming aboard BH!
We are all about getting folks -new and experienced- fired up about our outdoor opportunities.
If we can help point you in the right direction or answer a question, don't ever hesitate to ask!
Good luck out there! It sounds like you're doin great! thumbup
The Outdoor Line on 710 ESPN Seattle 6-9am Every Saturday!
Nelly
Spawned Out Boot

Postby limitout » Thu Mar 22, 2012 3:41 pm

Newbie on this forum but not to ESPN Outdoors morning talk, Russ Baker from Limit Out Performance Marine. We mostly talk bass fishing and stock Phoenix Bass Boats with Yamaha motors but do service all makes and models. Limit Out specializes in complete service for your boat,motor,trailer, gel coat/fiberglass repair and electronics installations.

For you bass fisherman we offer specific tackle items used in pacific northwest waters as well as hold free bass fishing clinics on the third wednesday of the month from 7-9 PM.

Stop by and meet us. We are located at 898 Valentine Ave SE in Pacific, WA. and we can be reached at 253-863-9973.

Our website is www.limitoutmarine.com

Russ
limitout
Pollywog

Postby Coach » Sat Mar 31, 2012 12:56 pm

Hello there! I am new to this forum, but am on most of the other local ones. I have been fishing and hunting in Washington since I can remember, and still am at it. We have a camo sled (21' Alumaweld, 1991) that we keep over East and a 24' 2007 Wellcraft on this side. Plenty of duck and goose decoys, downriggers and a garage full of other stuff that I buy more of because I think I don't have it! My wife and I both teach, I coach 3 sports, hence my username. We have 2 kids, a junior at Central and a daughter who is a sophomore in high school. It is good to be o a new forum, THANKS!
Coach
Pollywog

Postby eenakok » Thu May 03, 2012 3:54 pm

Hey everyone!
I have been a avid fisherman my whole life. Really got into Kokanee fishing the last couple of years. I look forward to seeing everyone's posts and reports!

eenakok
eenakok
Pollywog

Postby Jerry Garcia » Mon May 28, 2012 9:06 am

Why ruin a good thing with an introduction.
Jerry Garcia
Pollywog

Postby Nelly » Tue Jun 19, 2012 4:20 pm

Welcome Een and Coach!!!
Jerry, well you know how I feel... :lol:
The Outdoor Line on 710 ESPN Seattle 6-9am Every Saturday!
Nelly
Spawned Out Boot

Postby Rock Dog » Sat Jun 30, 2012 9:07 pm

Hi everyone just wanted to let you all know that I am not new to the forum just finaly got a handle on the avitar thing.I was formally known as Pat Lamb I am now known as Rock Dog. rockon
Rock Dog
Pollywog

Postby GHfishin » Fri Aug 03, 2012 5:52 pm

GHfishin here,

I'm on several other boards with the same username.

I love to fish off shore for anything I can find. I have been fishing around here since I was a kid and fell in love with offshore working as a deckhand in Westport. I have had more success at others but that is still the best job I've ever had.

My favorite fishing memory is taking my kids offshore for Halibut at LaPush this year.

I write a local blog here in Gig Harbor, though I am no expert, I love to talk about fishing and help others enjoy the sport.

Good Fishin' rockon
GHfishin
Pollywog

Postby Jerm » Fri Aug 03, 2012 6:32 pm

Welcome Kerry.

Good people on here. Not many offshore guys like BD though.
Jerm
Pecker Trout

PreviousNext

Return to General Fishing Forum & Discussion