Anyone Planning on Fishing Anacortes Derby?

A general fishing forum to discuss, chat, or ask questions about all things related to saltwater or freshwater fishing. Image

Re: Anyone Planning on Fishing Anacortes Derby?

Postby ondarvr » Fri Feb 18, 2011 10:56 pm

Nelly

Since you won't be there for the derby, are you going to give a special seminar after the springer session at O E for those of us loyal enough to stay in town and spend our money here? Maybe we can buy copies of your personal maps of the area with all the notes and best spots highlighted....autograph extra of course.

I’m a first timer for this derby and its the same for everyone else in the boat.
ondarvr
Pollywog

Postby Nelly » Sat Feb 19, 2011 6:25 am

Hey Ondarvr,
You're talking about San Juan maps right?
If you're serious and will be attending the Outdoor Emporium Springer Seminar, we might be able to help you out!

It would be completely appropriate to talk about local salt water springer opportunities and I can include some slides in my PowerPoint to do just that!

See you there! :D
The Outdoor Line on 710 ESPN Seattle 6-9am Every Saturday!
Nelly
Spawned Out Boot

Postby Dash One » Sat Feb 19, 2011 11:18 am

ondarvr wrote:Nelly

Since you won't be there for the derby, are you going to give a special seminar after the springer session at O E for those of us loyal enough to stay in town and spend our money here? Maybe we can buy copies of your personal maps of the area with all the notes and best spots highlighted....autograph extra of course.

I’m a first timer for this derby and its the same for everyone else in the boat.

Don't miss the free Friday night seminar at the Derby tent. Capt's. Jimmy and Shane Aggergaard will be talking on how to fish certain areas; on which tides; etc. Jimmy and Shane have guided in the San Juans for years, and as you might imagine, possess a wealth of knowledge (which they're willing to share). Marked-up charts of the San Jauns will be shown in this Power Point presentation for all to see.

This will be the fourth year of the seminar. Last year we had over 900 in attendance ... a gave away a ton of door prizes as well.

Don't waste your time talking to Nelly ... he'll be in Costa Rica anyways (commie b'strd).

Jay
Dash One
Pollywog

Postby Nelly » Sat Feb 19, 2011 1:13 pm

.[/quote]

). Marked-up charts of the San Jauns will be shown in this Power Point presentation for all to see.

This will be the fourth year of the seminar. Last year we had over 900 in attendance ... a gave away a ton of door prizes as well.

Don't waste your time talking to Nelly ... he'll be in Costa Rica anyways (commie b'strd).

Jay
[/quote]

Wow... :o At least I know how to spell "San Juans"..

Hammered by the "Helpful" Hippie Reverend Captain... :lol:

That Costa Rica crap is all Tobeck's fault!!! I wanted to fish springers but he is making me go billfishing!... Well, it will be warm down there....

Still, I would like to go down there in February next year.... I do love that Anacortes Derby!!!
The Outdoor Line on 710 ESPN Seattle 6-9am Every Saturday!
Nelly
Spawned Out Boot

Postby Dash One » Sat Feb 19, 2011 2:26 pm

Ouch ... you got me on the San Juan thing! Glossed right over it when I spell-checked the post.

Jay
Dash One
Pollywog

Postby ondarvr » Sat Feb 19, 2011 3:05 pm

Nelly may just be a reel life Roger Willoughby, RW, I think it works.
ondarvr
Pollywog

Postby ondarvr » Sat Feb 19, 2011 3:17 pm

This sounds great, we'll be there.

Thanks

quote="Dash One"]

Don't miss the free Friday night seminar at the Derby tent. Capt's. Jimmy and Shane Aggergaard will be talking on how to fish certain areas; on which tides; etc. Jimmy and Shane have guided in the San Juans for years, and as you might imagine, possess a wealth of knowledge (which they're willing to share). Marked-up charts of the San Jauns will be shown in this Power Point presentation for all to see.

This will be the fourth year of the seminar. Last year we had over 900 in attendance ... a gave away a ton of door prizes as wel

Jay
[/quote]
Last edited by ondarvr on Sat Feb 19, 2011 3:44 pm, edited 2 times in total.
ondarvr
Pollywog

Postby Salmonhawk » Sat Feb 19, 2011 3:18 pm

ondarvr wrote:
Dash One wrote:

This sounds great, we'll be there.

Now this sounds great, we'll be there.

Thanks

Jay

If you really want we can leave him behind, just be careful what you wish for.
SAVE on INSURANCE at www.GriffinMaclean.com

Listen to The Outdoor Line every Saturday from 6-9am on 710 ESPN Seattle.
Call in number is 866-979-3776 or text us at 710710
Salmonhawk
Tuna Tyrant

Postby ondarvr » Sat Feb 19, 2011 6:05 pm

ondarvr
Pollywog

Postby Dan Carney » Tue Feb 22, 2011 5:40 pm

It wouldn't do any good to leave him behind now since the derby is sold out.
L8R
Dan
Dan Carney
Pecker Trout

PreviousNext

Return to General Fishing Forum & Discussion