Boattrailerautism

A forum for boat owners or aspiring boat owners wanting to discuss boating, boats, equipment, electronics, insurance, maintenance, and more.Image

Boattrailerautism

Postby Nelly » Thu Mar 21, 2013 4:12 pm

My buddy Robbie Tobeck is a passionate fisherman, a great friend and an overall major dude.

However, like the rest of us, he has his challenges in life. In my clinical opinion, I feel that Tobeck suffers from Boattrailerautism or "BTA".

Here is the evidence to support my diagnosis:
http://www.theoutdoorline.com/blog/2013/03/21/boat-trailering-cougar-style/

I'm not sure that there is a cure... or even if we should look for one! rofl
The Outdoor Line on 710 ESPN Seattle 6-9am Every Saturday!
Nelly
Spawned Out Boot

Re: Boattrailerautism

Postby WABOWMAN » Fri Mar 22, 2013 3:50 am

I could never put a clinical behind these kind of problems. My brother has the same kind of issues. One time I got a call to come help him at the launch. I ran out the door, because I knew it wasn't good by the tone in his voice. I get to the launch to see the grill of the truck sticking out of the water! He didn't set his brake when he got out to unhook the boat and tie it up on the dock. He didn't see it rolling back when he was tieing up the boat.
I had him wade in and hook up the rope and I pulled it out. As soon as the truck left the water the horn started blasting and lights turns off and on. He never got the truck to run right again. The salt water screwed it up for good.
I am convinced there is no cure for BTA! If you have it, you have it! It may go into remission for a few months/years but it will rear its nasty head when you have a false sence of saftey from the BTA!!
Good shocks and four wheel drive!
WABOWMAN
Pollywog

Return to Boat Owners Forum