Seattle Boat Show Seminars

A general fishing forum to discuss, chat, or ask questions about all things related to saltwater or freshwater fishing. Image

Seattle Boat Show Seminars

Postby grizz80 » Tue Jan 23, 2018 10:12 am

Tom,
In regards to your "Saltwater Structures Strategies" and "Dirty Downrigger Tricks" seminars, for those of us who are unable to attend the show will these presentations be available at any website or posted somewhere here on the Outdoor Line for viewing?
Also, is the Downrigger Dynamite scent still being produced, if so where can one purchase this flavor? I've hit every store here in the Port Angeles/Sequim area along with searching Sportco and John's Sporting Goods websites and do not find it listed anywhere.

Dave
PSANOPC
grizz80
Pollywog

Re: Seattle Boat Show Seminars

Postby Nelly » Tue Jan 23, 2018 12:20 pm

Hey Grizz!

Thanks for asking!

First off, here's a link to the first version of Saltwater Structure Strategies that I presented as a webinar a while back:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=1274&v=VpMSTiEFzfs

Pro-Cure Downrigger Dynamite is available at Outdoor Emporium in Seattle last I checked.

Finally, I constantly update and improve all of my PowerPoint presentations and so they change and hopefully become more effective teaching tools every year.

So, the best way to get this info is to hit the Seattle Boat Show!

Plus there are NEW BOATS AT THE BOAT SHOW! NEW BOATS MAN!!! cheers
The Outdoor Line on 710 ESPN Seattle 6-9am Every Saturday!
Nelly
Spawned Out Boot

Re: Seattle Boat Show Seminars

Postby grizz80 » Tue Jan 23, 2018 12:47 pm

Thanks for the reply and info!!! Would love to attend the show but a fractured back is hampering that idea this year!!!
grizz80
Pollywog

Return to General Fishing Forum & Discussion