Sitka Camo

Use this forum to discuss duck and goose hunting, pheasant and upland bird hunting, big game hunting, firearms, and ammunition.Image

Sitka Camo

Postby EmekaT42 » Wed Jan 09, 2013 10:48 am

I have been hunting for 28 years and I have used a camo from numerous vendors and at numerous price points. This past year and a half I have been using Sitka. (NO I DO NOT WORK FOR OR SALE THIS PRODUCT). I am a Mountain Tech which is a closed program put out by Gore-Tex to a selection of avid outdoorsmen. This allowed me access to Sitkas line of Gore-Tex products. They are very high quality and hold up to the elements and terrain very well. I have personally bought many non Gore-Tex items from Sitka also to round out my needs. They have top notch baselayers and packs. They have 3 patterns for hunting all types of game-- waterfowl, forrest and open country. They are high end items but I feel very worth it. Look into Gore-Tex warranty it is second to none. I would love to hear your opinions on these products if you have used them.
EmekaT
EmekaT42
Pollywog

Re: Sitka Camo

Postby Eli » Wed Jan 09, 2013 6:53 pm

I have a Sitka vest that I have had for about 3 years and absolutely love it. Got a jacket for Christmas but have not tried it out yet
Eli
Pecker Trout

Postby Robbo » Wed Jan 09, 2013 10:05 pm

I don't have any Sitka gear yet. All my buddies that have it love the stuff. They're gear is very well thought out!
Prince of Wales Sportfishing
Craig, Alaska Saltwater Salmon and Halibut Charters
http://www.princeofwalessportfishing.com
The Outdoor Line on 710 ESPN Seattle
Robbo
Grand Poobah

Postby drake22 » Mon Oct 21, 2013 9:05 am

I have heard nothing but good stuff from the guys in the filed who use the product. My only complaint, and I am not sure they have addressed it yet is no boot attached or sock waders. They made bibs only and they were not sure at SHOT if they were going to expand on that for the waterfowl hunters. I cannot imagine they would not.
Don Fenton
Sales & Marketing Director
TruckVault, inc.
(800) 967-8107
donf@truckvault.com
drake22
Pollywog

Return to Hunting Camp Forum