UpfrontOutfitters

Use this forum to discuss duck and goose hunting, pheasant and upland bird hunting, big game hunting, firearms, and ammunition.Image

UpfrontOutfitters

Postby Marley77 » Mon Nov 12, 2012 1:10 pm

Just wanted to say we were in Washingtion hunting Elk with Mike. I'm glad he had the time to contact this site and say how bad the hunting was. I had a contract to hunt with Mike and long story short it wasn't worth it. This was my first paid guided hunt and it was a shame. Mike said he would be there on the 2nd day of the hunt. He never showed. He moved his guides to Artic, WA the week before the hunt. He had promised blinds, trail cams, and bragged that they had been scouting all year and we might tag out early. We saw a few Elk but his guides were running their own program. 3 guides for the 2nd season showed up and hunted the first season for themselves. 2 days were ruined because these "guides" completely ignored the paying clients and hunted the ranch themselves. Mike let me know that he only handles "complaints" after the season. I bet he'll be busy. I heard certain hunters were invited to return to hunt the last season as their tags are still good. I didn't get that offer.
Marley77
Pollywog

Re: UpfrontOutfitters

Postby Robbo » Mon Nov 12, 2012 7:07 pm

Really sorry to hear that you had a bad experience with Mike. I had a great time with him last year and the customers that were in camp while I was there all raved about him and his guides. They had a ton of trail cams out last year in the area we hunted in. My experience was very much a positive one.

I hope you can rectify the situation and once again I'm bummed to hear your experience wasn't a positive one Marley77. Ug :(
Prince of Wales Sportfishing
Craig, Alaska Saltwater Salmon and Halibut Charters
http://www.princeofwalessportfishing.com
The Outdoor Line on 710 ESPN Seattle
Robbo
Grand Poobah

Return to Hunting Camp Forum