Lynden Ducks!!

Use this forum to discuss duck and goose hunting, pheasant and upland bird hunting, big game hunting, firearms, and ammunition.Image

Lynden Ducks!!

Postby drake22 » Tue Jan 24, 2012 2:23 pm

Happy to report that this past weekend was one of the best weekends of the season up in Lynden for ducks. Warm temps have been to blame for a lackluster season so far but with the snow we had last week and good winds we finally saw some good action in the blind. Looking forward to more of the same as we wind down the '11-'12 season!
Don Fenton
Sales & Marketing Director
TruckVault, inc.
(800) 967-8107
donf@truckvault.com
drake22
Pollywog

Re: Lynden Ducks!!

Postby Robbo » Tue Jan 24, 2012 3:45 pm

Glad to hear the hunt went well for you guys. Man I miss hunting in Whatcom and Skagit County 50cal
Prince of Wales Sportfishing
Craig, Alaska Saltwater Salmon and Halibut Charters
http://www.princeofwalessportfishing.com
The Outdoor Line on 710 ESPN Seattle
Robbo
Grand Poobah

New Silverado 1/2 ton!

Postby drake22 » Thu Apr 05, 2012 12:58 pm

Chevy 06 Silverado1.jpg[/attachment]
Chevy 06 Silverado1.jpg
2006 Silverado 1/2 ton with Fabtech 6" and custom 3" body, AMP Power Steps, Escalade door handles, Vollant cold air intake, mass airflow sensor, programmer, HID/LED lights throughout, 22" X 11" APX fprged wheels, 37" Toyo MT's (Has nittos currently), SSBC bigbrake kit, Cognito super steer stiffners, custom dual bent exhaust and more. On it's way are: Firestone rear air bags, A.R.E CX canopy w/racks, CargoGlide bed slide. Also in the truck will be one of our TruckVault All-Weather Extreme Series units with custom teak drawer faces.
Chevy 06 Silverado1.jpg (185.64 KiB) Viewed 6041 times
Had to share the new 1/2 ton Chevy I just picked up from By Design Auto up here in good old Burlington, WA. I had been looking for my next TruckVault build and was shuttering at the prices of new rigs and the build up costs. Since I loved my '05 Chevy crew shorty so much I decided to start hunting for something similar with just a few less miles and then this one popped up! Saved myself 50K miles as well as having to run a stock truck through the process of building it up. Stay tuned for more images as she comes together in the meantime here she is in her current state!
Attachments
Chevy 06 Silverado2.jpg
2006 Silverado 1/2 ton with Fabtech 6" and custom 3" body, AMP Power Steps, Escalade door handles, Vollant cold air intake, mass airflow sensor, programmer, HID/LED lights throughout, 22" X 11" APX fprged wheels, 37" Toyo MT's (Has nittos currently), SSBC bigbrake kit, Cognito super steer stiffners, custom dual bent exhaust and more. On it's way are: Firestone rear air bags, A.R.E CX canopy w/racks, CargoGlide bed slide.
Chevy 06 Silverado2.jpg (171.43 KiB) Viewed 6041 times
Don Fenton
Sales & Marketing Director
TruckVault, inc.
(800) 967-8107
donf@truckvault.com
drake22
Pollywog

Re: Lynden Ducks!!

Postby Robbo » Thu Apr 05, 2012 4:19 pm

New truck prices are redonkulous to say the least thumbdown

Lookin' forward to followin' the build out on the new bad ass Truck Vault ride Don. Does the new Chevy have a 6.0 Litre or 5.3 Litre gears
Prince of Wales Sportfishing
Craig, Alaska Saltwater Salmon and Halibut Charters
http://www.princeofwalessportfishing.com
The Outdoor Line on 710 ESPN Seattle
Robbo
Grand Poobah

Return to Hunting Camp Forum